What is the smash lab?
The Smash Lab is a place where you can kick back, relax, and DESTROY EVERYTHING! This is an outlet for those who want to change their typical routine and combat stress by doing something destructive, Or just want to have the satisfaction of hearing glass break without the consequences and clean up! It’s not simply about violence. Stress is a serious issue for most of us, a fun and controlled environment to beat out the agressions of everyday life is just what the doctor ordered! One session in the Smash Lab will have you feeling calm, cool, and excited for the next challenge life throws your way!
Ok, what happens in the Smash lab?
If you have come this far you must be seriously considering giving this crazy idea a shot. AWESOME! So, lets break this down...
Step 1: Gear up! you will be provided with some required safety gear to keep everything fun!
Step 2: Choose your weapon! Pick your instrument of destruction and mentally prepare for attack!
Step 3: Have a SMASHING good time! (see what I did there?)
Step 4: Take a picture and return into the wild with a new stress free take on life!
Are there any rules I should be aware of?
I'm glad you asked!
- Safety first! Closed toed shoes are require, also the mandatory safety gear provided must be worn at all times ( no exceptions) If things get out of hand or we feel there are unsafe conditions the session will be stopped immediately.
- You must be at least 14 years old to take part in the Smash Lab (Under 18 requires parental signature)
- Please use common sense. People who are Pregnant, have heart conditions, broken bones, etc. Should not participate for obvious health reasons. Basically, if it isn't recommended for you to ride a roller coaster, it isn't recommended for you to do this. Keep in mind all activities at Escape! Myrtle Beach are at your own risk!
- We only allow one weapon wielding maniac in the room at a time. But don't fret! You will be able to watch your friend devolve into a caveman safely from our lobby via security camera!
- Unless otherwise noted, baskets of breakables may only be smashed by one person. Much like Olive Garden, you can not split your entree!
- Third rule of fight club: Have fun and try your hardest!